We will be pleased to recommend the most appropriate material for the project you have in mind.
Our manufacturing materials are all 100% top grade for flags and Banners.
We offer many different types of materials for different applications
- LITE MATERIAL: 70gr/m2 and 90gsm/2
- for use as indoor advertising, point of sale, banners.
- SATIN FEEL:112gr/m2, Satin feel
- for indoor advertising point of sale banners.
- FLAG:115gr/m2 and 150gsm/2
- for use as indoor and outdoor flags and banners.
- BANNER:130gr/m2, for use as
- outdoor banners with eyelets and rope.
- WOVEN:160gr/m2, for use as outdoor flags.
- COTTON TOUCH: 175gr/m2 `cotton touch ‘
- for indoor hanging banners.
- PVC:(heavy duty). Mesh. Wide Format. Flooring, Carpets.
As a standard, we make flags of 3-thread 100% polyester fabric with the weight of 115 g/m2.
It is a knitted fabric specifically manufactured for the needs of flag manufacturers.
The woven fabric used for flag manufacturing purposes is made of 100% polyester with the weight of 155-160 g/m2 and with plain weave. This fabric is extremely weather resistant (wind resistant, in particular).
plus many others, including Vestaweave for very windy conditions or Vinyl Mesh, as suitable for your project.
ask us at email@example.com
Double-sided lightweight vinyl. Mesh for BIG banners, even self-adhesive vinyl for vehicle sides ‘window film’ for buses and shop windows.
BANNERS can be made from various materials as a alternatives to PVC. These textile materials are not as heavy as Vinyl to carry around and they print in full colour to a very high standard, with the added advantage of a much lower basic cost when used for high volume runs.
We also supply ‘Voile’ with cut edges for see through designs indoors, as well as a special ‘wind resist’ Flag material for use in wilder locations.
Fire resist material is available for indoor promotional banners.
Don’t be, we will always recommend the most appropriate material suitable for your project when we send you a quotation. firstname.lastname@example.org
Printing is by Digital Dye sublimation or we use Screen Print for higher volume and more economical runs.